Sunday, September 10, 2006

Moonbats Sunday!!

Did anyone but me notice that our Canadian networks devoted allmost all of their Sunday current events and news time to the Anti - War bunch?
Layton and the Dippers, the LIberal Leadership Circus, Stephen Lewis..........etc.

Not that I spent any amount of time on it ...but in between my sunday projects, a bit of the Canadian Open and Race Day on the sports networks....I was flipping around and every news program I saw was all about the same moonbatery.

OMMAG

Update: My Letter to Jack Layton.... e-mailed today to - Layton.J@parl.gc.ca

Please do the same!


"Running down our military who are doing the job they believe in and are paid to do.
Attacking our elected government for standing firm on commitments made in support of our allies and neighbours.
Claiming to speak for Canadians when you represent precious few of us.
Claiming to stand for Canadian Values when your position on nearly every subject is geared toward support of only minorities and minority opinions.
Lending credence to international criminals and thugs whose stated aim is to destroy the way of life you seem to enjoy at our expense.
You have gone over the deep end of left wing political self righteousness.
You are a coward a fool and a disgrace to this nation. "

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes , indeed ...Jack Layton is a piece of shit. Too bad someone can't convince Doer to go for the federal NDP leadership

9/10/2006 9:20 p.m.  
Blogger Joanne (True Blue) said...

I used to actually respect Jack Layton. No more.

I agree with 'coward', 'fool' and 'disgrace'. May I also add dangerous? He puts our troops in danger every time he opens his mouth, by encouraging the enemy to push harder to break our will.

I can't imagine how those parents, spouses, and friends of the troops must be feeling.

9/12/2006 2:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home