Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday Night Beer !


Marston's Pedigree - Exceptional Premium Ale!

My senses or taste must be getting jaded by all the good things I've had the pleasure of trying the last few months.

This is a very good ale with all the right attributes and nothing bad about it at all!

Nice malty nose to it and pours a familiar deep golden colour. It is clear and clean and leaves the palate feeling right for another draught! I could probably drink a bunch of 'em but at $4 plus a bottle I don't think I'll be doing that. It's very nice.....

BUT ..... it just does not stand out!
Maybe the one bottle I tried, maybe just the wrong day!

After checking a few Reviews like this at Alan's "A good beer Blog" I see that I'm not the only one.

This does not rate a "premium' designation at all! Sorry Lads!

I don't know..... but I guess the thing to do is give it another shot some other time.

In the mean time I'm off to The Broom for Friday Night Blues and Beer!

Cheers!

OMMAG

Labels: , ,

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home