Monday, October 15, 2007

Bleeding Lead of The Day! Don't Tase my comments Bro' ......!

From The C B C :

And of course from the offices of Canadian Press!

"Man dies after Taser shock by police at Vancouver airport"


And the question put readers for comment .... "Are Tasers being overused?"

From the comments - "
This sort of horrible incident should be kept where it belongs, in the U.S., not Canada."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Answer:

Are tasers being overused?

Gee I don't know! Why don't you do your job as a "Fair and Balanced" source of information?
Do the research and provide some actual facts about the use of tasers with real numbers about how many times they are used versus how many deaths result!


Well apparently I was wrong ... (about my comment getting past the Ceeb's comment police!)
The comment police did give my criticism a pass.


OMMAG

Labels: ,

Link

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Grand cbcer has relented and deigned your comment "good to go", but reading the "cbcer type comments" takes the strength of a bull moose rigged on steroids, I gave up after about 6 -7 of 'em, sheeeesh freakin' sheeeeeeesh!

10/15/2007 8:03 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Thanks ... I'll have to go back and check that out ... I went back for a look several times over a few hours.

10/16/2007 7:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home