Saturday, December 15, 2007

I Guess I Can Quit Work Now!

Update On -
Arrived in my E-mail This Morning:

http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/ Pissing Off Nigerian Scammers One At A Time!

Eng: BINGU LUCAS msc
DEPARTMENT OF MINES, ENERGY & NATURAL RESOURCES.
LILONGWE 3, MALAWI.
Email (Private account): bingucas@aim.com

Attention:

I am a member of the contract award committee and 14 project allocation manager of the Department of Mines, Energy and Natural Resources in MALAWI (south-eastern Africa).

I am in search of an agent to assist us in the transfer of Seven Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($7,500.000) and subsequent investment in properties in your country. You will be required to;

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said funds.

(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment.

(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.

I will appreciate a prompt response from you via email through the above and below confidential email account, so that I can provide you further details on how we can quickly realize this transaction together.

Finally, if you are not interested in this proposal, I apologize for any inconveniences.

Yours sincerely,

Eng. Bingu Lucas.

--------------------------------------------
Reply:
Thanks so much Bingu Lucas.
I have beeen waiting so long for such an opportunity.
Please forward to me the bank account numbers and passwords you have so that I may assist with the transfer of any funds as you have.
I advise you to invest in my projects here in North America where you will see great return on your moneys.
I have many interesting properties to show you that will also be very very safe and lucrative investment.

My fees will be very reasonable and I assure you that you have chosen wisely someone to manage your investment moneys.

Regards,
OMMAG @ trustme.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Bingu Lucas [mailto:bingucas@aim.com]
Sent: December 14, 2007 9:50 AM
To: ---------------------
Subject: Spam: Partnership.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lost Johnny said...

Go check this guy out

http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com

I swear, you will piss your pants....

12/15/2007 9:19 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Yes indeed....

12/16/2007 4:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home