Friday, September 26, 2008

Back To Vaginaville

My first recollection of the person Lesley Hughes was when she worked at CBC back in the .... 1970's or 80's can't really recall when but I do remember the poisonous effect she had when she'd sit in for regular hosts on the CBC afternoon program "Day Shift".

And yes for those of you who've read what I have to say about the Ceeb, it's true I used to listen to CBC radio almost every day as an alternative to the mindless pop pap of the 80's especially.

Gzowski and McPhee and Rogers were staples of my workday afternoons in the office or on the road.

The appearance of Hughes on any CBC program brought a chill that killed any qualities engendered in the shows by the regulars. You could feel the bitter feminist bile in every word she spoke and each topic she would introduce invariably was tainted with her need to use the venue to promote her "women's issues" and the dogma of political correctness.
That's how I remember the experience of 20 plus years ago and I can tell you that one of the single biggest reasons my radio has not been tuned to the ceeb since that time was the infection that seemed to begin with Hughes.

And so it seems almost fitting that today it was a CBC reporter who broke the news to Hughes that she was finished as a LIberal candidate.
The story from CBC here

It seems like only yesterday that
This guy thought Hughes was just what the LIbs needed here in Manitoba. With judgement like that I hope he's still being heeded by the party.

In any case it looks like Lesley is headed back to Vaginaville !!

BY BY

OMMAG

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure she's finished as a Lib but back at Front St. party headquarters a new(old) hero is spawned.

9/26/2008 10:18 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Like I said back to Vaginaville...

9/27/2008 5:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home