Monday, January 19, 2009

Whatever Happened To .....

Glenn Beck ??

Remember way back in the olden days before Barack Hussein Obama's minions had extended their control to all of the media there used to be ONE lone voice of sanity on the US network CNN.

For some reason he disappeared right in the middle of the election.

Perhaps Glenn was an inconvenient speaker of truth to bullshit and therefore something of an embarrassment to the moguls of CNN?

Well, anyway with all the public masturbation being practiced in the MSM these days it got me thinking about that self described 'wingnut' Beck and so I looked him up.
It turns out that Glenn has resurfaced just a couple of weeks ago at Fox. So I guess I've got a proper reason to add FoxNews back onto my web news and the cable package.

Sure hope I don't miss Sarah Palin being interviewed ...


OMMAG

Labels: , ,

Link

7 Comments:

Blogger Gino said...

glenn beck has his own show on fox news.
its debuts today sometime.

1/19/2009 7:01 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Yes .... that's the second point ... it comes after the first point

1/19/2009 7:12 p.m.  
Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

ah yes a reprieve from the MSM!!

1/19/2009 10:02 p.m.  
Blogger talnik said...

I demand a third point.

1/20/2009 8:21 a.m.  
Blogger OregonGuy said...

And, through your demands, your third point has been noted. Now watcha gonna do with it?

Thanks. I knew that Beck was supposed to join the line-up at Fox, but financials are weak on Fox. Kudlow, on CNBC is not weak on financials.

I now have a reason to add Fox back into my home. All because of a passing comment on Lumberjacks' site!
.

1/20/2009 11:21 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find Beck to be a breath of fresh air.

Most of the time anyway.

1/20/2009 4:39 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He also has a radio program every morning 0900 - 1200, Monday to Friday. Do a google and you can find a radio station that plays it, or if you live close to the U.S. border you maybe able to catch it on the radio.

1/24/2009 9:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home