Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Never Ending Left Wing BS

It never ends....the convenient hypocrisy of Liberal and left wing ideology will always be forthcoming from the self righteous moonbats.

Have you listened to Jack Layton in the last few days?

Oh yeah those conservatives don't have "Canadian" values!

Lets just keep letting the fools know that "We are Canadian and These are our values!"

It is not the Jack Laytons and the Belinda Stronachs or the Paul Martins of the world that determine our values. It is "US" out here in the real world! Where the self serving moonbat BS is not appreciated.

And I suspect that I'm not alone when I say that I'm sick and tired of my values being called Un-Canadian!

If that pantywaist Layton would like to go a round with me he is welcomed to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home