Saturday, March 25, 2006

Getting it Wrong right form the Start!

When someone sets out to make a bio-film about any celebrity or character of note there is allways a lot of moaning and groaning from fans of the subject.

Well... as much as I dislike that sort of noise and usually take a "Wait and See" attitude THIS TIME ................. I'm getting my voice on the record right from the getgo.

What's the big deal? JIMI HENDRIX that's what!

I just found out today that somebodies got the Hendrix story in mind and a project to make it a real movie already under development. No problem so far, but what's got me going is the Person they have in mind for the Hendrix role. Get this *Lenny Kravitz*!!

Now I do like Lenny as a musician and performer! BUT can this guy even act?
Right from the start Elle Von Lear strikes me as being the Wrong person to head this project.
Yes she is a friend and former compatriot of Jimi. BUT she also has NO movie production experience. And, the fact that SHE is talking about casting and that the first name mentioned is Lenny...ALL together makes me doubt that this venture is going to do Jimi Hendrix legacy Not One Bit of Good!


Take a look at the link and see what you think!
Link

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

When I first heard Hendrix I wanted to learn how to play guitar. Man that was a guy that could make music!

3/25/2006 7:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home