Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Just a Few Thoughts ..I pass on to You!

From a contributor to SDA....................


THE CANADIAN'S CREED AND PLEDGE

I believe in Canada

I love her as my home. I honour her institutions. I rejoice in the abundance of her
resources.

I glory in the record of her achievements. I have unbounded confidence in the ability of her people to excel in whatsoever they undertake. I cherish exalted ideals of her destiny as a leader among world nations.
To her I pledge my loyalty. To the promotion of her best interests I pledge my support. To her products I pledge my patronage. And to the cause of her producers I pledge my devotion.


AND From comments made by an Australian Government Cabinet Member. H/T USS Neverdock
....
Here's the Australian treasurer, Peter Costello, with advice for Western Muslims who want to live under Islamic law: "There are countries that apply religious or sharia law -- Saudi Arabia and Iran come to mind. If a person wants to live under sharia law these are countries where they might feel at ease. But not Australia."

Why can't our politicians get this right? THIS IS WHAT CANADA's OFFICIAL POSITION SHOULD BE!


And from the LUNATIC Left in Europe :This piece courtesy of SARA at C for C........ A Cautionary Tale if Ever I Saw One!!

http://choiceforchildcare.blogspot.com/2006/04/holy-shit-yes-i-said-it.html

OMMAG

1 Comments:

Blogger Winston said...

Re: Ian Anderson

I agree with you 100%

4/04/2006 11:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home