Monday, July 10, 2006

A Treat ? From the CBC !

I was amazed yesterday to catch sight of a familiar face on CBC news.
Lynne Russell the once mainstay of CNN's Headline News is performing for our benefit as the new talking head for CBC !!??

WOW.....I am at one enthralled and mortified! What's next? Bobbie Batista ( cross-eyed and empty headed wonder ) Maybe Wolf Blitzer!!

Naw.....Lynne actually seems to have her head screwed on straight and she is ( to my eyes ) a pleasing sight. Although she could learn how to pronounce Saskatchewan and let some of that southern drawl come out! ;)

The jury is out on this one I guess....welcome to Canada eh!

OMMAG
Link

1 Comments:

Blogger Felix Taylor, Jr. said...

It is nice that she is back. She is a looker, especially for a woman who be 60 in November. I guess it is also time for her learn Canadian English and develop a Standard Canadian accent (and soon!). :)

7/16/2006 9:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home