Thursday, August 24, 2006

War On Terror - Do You Suppose This was Gods Will?

Click the link or the title above to see what can go wrong when you play with guns/bombs/ rocket launchers!

**Warning: Very Graphic Violence** Weak stomachs or bleading hearts will certainly be affected!

I do not know who these guys were but the implication is that they are Terrorists and this is a video that was intended to promote or instruct......

I paused to think about why this did not raise my ingrained WASP angst........can't really say why not!

More a case of serves you freekin right! Darwin always works in the end.


OMMAG
Link

3 Comments:

Blogger Albertan Technophile said...

Hehehe...

I feel all warm and fuzzy now. :P

8/24/2006 3:38 p.m.  
Blogger Mac said...

If that was terrorists (I hope so!) then too bad, so sad... but I wonder... who would release such a video? What would motivate them to do so? It's certainly not a recruiting video for terrorists!!

8/24/2006 8:11 p.m.  
Blogger ChrisinMB said...

I'm wondering the same as Mac.

WTF?!? Was that what they consider a recruiting video?

Perhaps it was part of one of those martyr glorification videos.

8/27/2006 12:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home