Friday, April 13, 2007

Green Party is Home to Lefty Asshats! - No Surprise

Take A Look At Green Party Candidate: :

* update*
At least Lizzy May refused to sign his nomination papers after this cam out!
One wonders how may other commie asshats are harboured in the party though?


Kevin Potvin on 9/11:


“When I saw the first tower cascade down into that enormous plume of dust and paper, there was a little voice inside me that said, ‘Yeah!’ When the second tower came down the same way, that little voice said, ‘Beautiful!’ When the visage of the Pentagon appeared on the TV with a gaping and smoking hole in its side, that little voice had nearly taken me over, and I felt an urge to pump my fist in the air,”

Yep! That's right this PRICK cheered when over 3000 people were murdered.

Mr. Potvin I dare you to show up anywhere and say that to MY face! You PRICK!

OMMAG

Labels: ,

Link

2 Comments:

Blogger Mac said...

Yup... Green magic!!

4/13/2007 9:01 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

I'm betting there are more Green tools that think exactly like this Potvin!

4/16/2007 8:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home