Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Good-bye Fergy - You'll be Remembered Well !


Mark Fergusen ..... You have passed. You are missed.


You were a helpful friend that we would have liked to know better .... to go fishing with ... to share a drink .... a meal ... laugh! We had serious conversations, we joked a lot, we helped each other when we had the opportunity.

That must be enough although it should have lasted and grown it is now all that will be.

Except for these memories you left.

Thanks Mark, Good-bye


OMMAG

Labels:

Link

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only ever had one serious online comment-discussion with him. I wish I had known him better.

Sonofab... it ain't right. It ain't right at all.

8/29/2007 9:37 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

I was lucky enough to have some business dealings with Fergy.... he was generous and helpful for no other reason than that it was his nature.

8/30/2007 8:12 a.m.  
Blogger dmorris said...

I shared stuff on facebook with Mark, and feel like I got to know him. Had intended to visit him in Ontario later this year, to meet up with a guy I came to really like and admire.

I grieve for his family, who have lost a good man, husband, father, and I feel I've lost a friend, way too young.

8/30/2007 9:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home