Sunday, October 28, 2007

Gut Shot !


Got the news on Saturday....








My lifelong friend .... taken by disease. After a lifetime of pain and struggle which began with a ruptured disk ... a sacrifice for a lousy factory job that did no more than provide some beer money... Led to botched operations .... which led to corrective operations .... which led to hepatitis infection .... which led to a shot liver ....which I'm sure led to the cancer ....

The KW Record Obituary

To some he was known as Jim ... to some "Big Hank" ... to some he was Moose ..... for a while Moose Bono .... the names we knew him by were reflections of our friendship and the times we shared discovering life and making ourselves known.

Always the one with humor and dignity .... the man with the large heart ... the gentle one of imposing physical stature ..... James Francis Fach ... My friend!

Goodbye

Peace Brother .... forever more.

OMMAG

Labels:

Link

4 Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Ommag..seems y'all were blessed to have known each other...........:)

10/29/2007 8:03 a.m.  
Anonymous Julie Fach said...

Wow, I just came across this blog...just beautiful things you had to say about my Dad. Your post brought me to tears, but I truly appreciate everything you wrote. It really means a lot.

1/19/2012 7:57 p.m.  
Anonymous Susan Toffner said...

My niece Julie shared this with me.......beautiful thoughts about a brother I miss so much in spite of some difficult times we shared.........he was gone far too soon. Thank you!

1/20/2012 7:48 a.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Thanks ... I really liked Jim ...

Sorry that I do not get notifications when people leave comments ... but I am glad you did ... Phil P.

1/20/2012 6:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home