Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Birds of a Feather.......

This Little Snapshot of American Political Activism says a lot:

_________________________________________________



Paul All Over

By Bob Parks, Intel Radio Network

Sorry, I can't let it go.

I thought I'd share some of the kind words obtained by emails I received from Ron Paul supporters in reference to yesterday's Daily Dose. His supporters are rude enough to pass for MoveOn.org types. My first email opens with the following:

"Did I request that you send me snotty emails *bleeping* about Ron Paul supporters? My only reply to this email would be kiss my *bleep* you *bleep**bleep*! It's no wonder 'the media' gets ignored by 'real' people you snobbish *bleep*."

But when listening to him, Ron Paul sounds almost like a typical, liberal, 9/11 conspiracy, blame America first, isolationist.

It's kind of feeling like Ross Perot all over again, this time with Paul running as a Republican, not winning the nomination, becoming a third party candidate, and siphoning votes off from whom?

"You, by not even mentioning Ron Paul, have just exposed yourself as an insider of the power elite. You don't get that you are so twenty minutes ago. No mas!"

I can only have sympathy for the Democrat presidential nominee should Paul ever get the Republican nomination. That poor sap will be drowned by hundreds of thousands of emails from angry, young Paul supporters.

"I'm voting for anyone who will get our troops home. That's my ONE ISSUE for my ONE VOTE."

What's unfortunate is that people may vote for the Democrat out of spite.

"I love the last bit about his supporters. In fact a very dear friend of mine, totally against the war in Iraq, was hounded by a Paul supporter, while walking down the street because she said she would not vote for Paul. He accused her of being a war monger, as she walked down the street! Without knowing her! If he does not screen his people enough to weed out this moron, how can we trust him to do better in a more serious climate?"

Could that be the strategy all along?

Bob Parks is a member/writer for the National Advisory Council of Project 21, Senior Writer for the New Media Journal, VP of Marketing and Media Relations/Staff Writer for the New Media Alliance, VP of the Massachusetts Republican Assembly, and commentator for the Intel Radio Network.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home