Thursday, April 10, 2008

Priorities !

Sheesh!




















It has come to my attention that " April " is a special month for a number of reasons.

Although there seem to be many more these three are what I feel is important!
April Is .....

1 - Frog Month .... this is very important because frogs are just so interesting.
Frog Facts
2 - Guitar Month ..... How this got by me I do not know!


So here's one of my favorites !!


















3 - It's Also Alcohol Awareness Month :















I am going away for the weekend to attend a gathering of members who participate in the VRWC...... Catch Ya'll Next week!


Cheers!

OMMAG

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell?...I can't get that pic out of noggin...there's something weirdly appealing about that "spot"...I may have to see a Dr.(Phil)?

4/14/2008 9:05 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Anon ... if you click on the picture you will see even more disturbing detail.....

4/16/2008 3:54 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.K., there's nothing appealing about that, cancel the doc, I'm good.

4/16/2008 5:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home