Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Contrarian Investor

A few weeks ago I decided to go against market the trend. I do this fairly often in specific companies and specific sectors. It seems to work where the hysteria of the misinformed and just plain pig ignorant works to kill share prices for all investors.

Most of the time it works, sometimes when my timing is on ..... right away.

Sometimes not .......


BTW - I bought in just after those ripples between $6 and $8 .....
I did manage to cut my losses ....... but still ....... anyone in the mood for gambling?


OMMAG

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

Roll the dice buddy! heh

7/17/2008 10:00 a.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Angel Sweetie Baby .... I already did...

7/17/2008 10:18 p.m.  
Blogger Marginalized Action Dinosaur said...

I'm slowly divesting my self of any remaining stocks because it's all essentially gambling.

Real estate for me, either it's rented or it isn't. Thus my economy has little to do with the holistic one. :)

I'm not making much, I'll even lose this year when they skinned without paying 2 months poof. but hoping to cash out the equity when I retire.

As long as prices keep going up.

7/18/2008 9:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home