Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm Rooting for the Little Guys

Bell Mobility Dealers Suing ...


I spent thirty plus years in the telecom game and I've seen Bell and their bretheren bastards screw the public, their customers and every business they deal with on a regular basis.

I hope the Independent dealers win this one for all of us. And Personally .... $200 million is far too little.

Oh yeah! The dealers already have $135 million in lawsuits outstanding against Bell ......

Sue the bastards! Wring their nuts like a used towel at the car wash.

Scuse me while I relish my shadenfreude


OMMAG

Labels: , ,

Link

1 Comments:

Blogger Marginalized Action Dinosaur said...

one of our branch plants a few jobs ago was given a telephone bill with a chargs of over 1000 bucks and no one knew what is was for so they short paid the invoice then Bell shut off the phone to the whole company.

While trying to beg and get the line reattached bell had all wrong names as the contact info so the owners were unable to initiate things.

Fun times monopolies are good just ask the healthcare system.

10/27/2008 4:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home