Thursday, November 06, 2008

Coming Soon ...

It's been weeks since I had the time to go grab something new from the store.
Starting in August there was a pile of work to get done ... then the election ... then a new job to get up to speed with....... man it never rains unless it pours!


Speaking of pouring I am eagerly anticipating this little bottle of joy.

Back in September at the WPG Beer Fest the folks from Innis & Gunn were displaying the new product .... I was waiting patiently for it to show up in the stores and now .... et voila!





Click on the picture for better view....

Until Tomorrow ....

Cheers!

OMMAG

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I got the same one in my stash

11/06/2008 10:31 p.m.  
Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

enjoy!..L'chaim!..heh

11/06/2008 10:43 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Darnit Darcey ... I was going to send you one.....

Angel! l'chaim ... indeed.

11/07/2008 8:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home