Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Amazing time compression....

I once heard that according to Albert Einstein ..... when we have those experiences of time flying by it really is! In other words it's not necessarily your imagination that is affecting your perception.

So if that's what has been happening the last few days the temporal flux has been getting squeezed something fierce.

Sunday jumped right into Tuesday from my POV and although I know I got a lot done on Monday it sure was a surprise to realize that the momentum that lasted through today still left me with an extra day to use.

Or on the other hand...... I might not be used to being so busy.

Anyway ..... Cheers!

OMMAG

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

busy means youre productive eh?..go u!..heh

12/16/2008 10:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home