Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Exploded All Over The House

I picked up a balsam fir on friday afternoon.....



Before Mrs. OMMAG got home from work little Ms. OMMAG had the thing decorated..
I guess anticipation remains high....



By saturday afternoon .... 'twas Christmas all over the place!

Which got me going on some baking......


That's the first batch of shortbread ..... Next came :


A couple of dozen perushke ( Pay-roosh-kay ), You may note that these are mostly over sized... I need to make a couple more batches to get the technique of dough stuffing correct.

With the last of my dough batch ..... I produced these:



A half dozen over sized meat stuffed buns!

They did not last very long........... I'll be back in the Man's Kitchen shortly.


*** Update *** Another batch:




Cheers!


OMMAG

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

That sounds wonderful!! It sounds like little Ms. OMMAG had a blast decorating for Chrstmas.

12/13/2009 4:28 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Yes she did ...

12/13/2009 4:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home