Saturday, February 13, 2010

TV Pilot .... Geezer's Garage

Since Speed Channel became the NASCAR network .... and whatever became of all the really interesting motoring hobby and bike shows ... I've been feeling a little blue on Saturdays and Sundays.
Not that I'll miss the Teutils meathead antics or Jesse James self promoting BS ... but there used to be some interesting episodes on American Thunder when it was produced by Michelle Smith.

Even that bunch of pricks (Russell Mitchell ... being the owner of the business ... could have used some decent help!) at the Exile motorcylce's "Biker Buildoff" .... was pretty good a couple of times


But all that being over and done with .... I'm kind of excited to find out about ..... THIS!!

Labels: , ,

Link

2 Comments:

Blogger Lost Johnny said...

Awesome!

"Who made the coffee?"
"Yeah, I did, uhhh"
"God, you gonna drink this stuff?"
"I wouldn't...."

2/15/2010 6:06 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

yep ... my kinda guys

2/15/2010 10:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home