Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday Shovel the Snow

Well ..... last week it was the deep freeze.
This week it's snow ... snow .... snow!
Yesterday the stuff was falling over night and made a nice little mess for going to work .... then it really came down. I think it was something like 15 cm or more total ... but ... over the 11 to noon period we got about 8 cm.

So .... OMMAG junior was supposed to have taken care of the driveway before I got home from work .... not so much as it turns out. He had just enough cleaned off to bring the truck in and I spent an hour and a half digging out enough space to get the Jeep parked and cleaning up.

Tweeked the back in the process (luckily got a heating pad on it in time to prevent total seizure) and woke up today with plenty of sore muscle.

Haven't been out yet to inspect the situation .... apparently Jr. brought his girlfriend home to shovel sometime in the evening .... but I know for sure there's crap to move from the city plows .... and a lot of snow to knock off the eves..... so off I go.....

Lucky for Mrs. OMMAG she had a spa day booked ... so it's back to me and my back to clean up the rest.

Last weeks frost on the window....


The beauty of Saturday mornings is that I do not have to get up before the sun....

Another thing .... I do not have to go out!

OMMAG

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lost Johnny said...

Come on buddy, you know you want to! By 8:30 I was at a basketball game in Charleswood.... :-)

1/23/2011 7:32 a.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Ahhh.... lucky you!

1/23/2011 5:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home