Saturday, April 30, 2011

Beat Me To It


This is more or less the mental image I had of what to do with the old XS650 beater that I've been storing in my garage for the last 22 years.

I suppose that even though someone else has beaten me to it .... a mono-shock trackster styled bike with a chunky vertical twin is still going to be a rare thing. Now to get off of my butt and start getting busy with my own project!

More here : http://www.650rider.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7316

OMMAG

Labels:

Link

3 Comments:

Blogger Lost Johnny said...

yeah, wtf are you waiting for? Seems to me you have a jeep to sell that should garner you enough $$$$ for parts....

4/30/2011 8:04 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Now ... I have no intentio of selling the Jeep .... I would like to get rid of the 280Z though.

5/01/2011 2:57 p.m.  
Blogger Lost Johnny said...

Ohhh yeah, forgot about that little piece of history. Nancy is not happy, Grant bought a Fatboy, Phil's fixing up his bike, Johnny's cruising Kijiji........ ;-)

See ya Saturday!

5/04/2011 6:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home