Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cricket?


I can be tricked into watching just about any sort of sport through the ploy of promising that beautiful women will render themselves naked if I just watch long enough.... and soooo...

Flares Into Darkness .... almost had me with this little bit about Poonam Pandey and her promise to get naked if India wins the world title...

Like I said .... almost...

I once watched cricket on the way up in the numbers cable channels............ while bed ridden with viral pneumonia...
In between bouts of unconsciousness brought on by the combined effects of medication.... fever and inability to absorb oxygen from a paralyzed respiratory tract ...

Even in that impaired state I recall having the thought that this hardly qualifies as a sport ... and seemed more like a deranged variation of croquet coupled in an unholy alliance with baseball.

Well ... let me know if the video of Poonsie in the buff shows up on youtube .... but I won't be tricked into watching cricket.


OMMAG

Labels: ,

Link

3 Comments:

Blogger ambisinistral said...

I agree. This is a bit of a crisis because following the story further would involve following cricket matches, and that's a pretty much of a catatonia inducing task.

Feh, who knew this internet journalist business was fraught with so many pitfalls.

4/20/2011 7:42 p.m.  
Blogger Gino said...

i didnt know cricket had a world title.

hey, if golf has fans, sure why not cricket as well.

i'll keep an eye out for poonsie.

4/20/2011 8:19 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

We all strive to learn ... but some lessons can be too costly.....

4/20/2011 9:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home