Sunday, November 06, 2011

Found on E-Bay

Update ... from The Kneeslider.com...


Well ... here's something with a little more speed potential ... from the Wile E. Coyote school of go fast by ACME ....

http://thekneeslider.com/archives/2011/11/06/twin-pulsejet-motorcycle-for-sale/

Nevertheless .... these old scoots still have their charms ........

A little bit of history .... a bike like this once belonged to one of my neighbourhood pals ..Honda Trail 90

Not very fast ... but a load of fun

Labels:

Link

2 Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

woooooooooooooo looks awesome!..I once had a moped!..lol ave a beautiful Sunday my friend~!:)

11/06/2011 8:02 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My life long buddy and neighbor on the farm had one of these. One day he asked me to help him august the chain.

"Just rev it a bit Rob says my buddy. I revved it a little. Many years(45)later we still laugh about cutting off the end of his thumb in the chain.

Rob C

11/07/2011 7:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home