Friday, January 06, 2012

A Cool take on a retro sport bike....

I'd definitely want to put some REAL tires on it before I'd try to ride it.


The RD 350 is a real sport bike .... in spite of it's age. Even a stock 350 can smoke the rear tire and break traction in corners at speed. Light weight and quick handling make you want to ride the little bike hard.

And even GOOD tires can be pushed to their limits by an RD 350.......

Nice build and finish by the Analog Motorcycle Shop (Tony Prust) ...

More at Bike EXIF


Cheers!

OMMAG

Labels: ,

Link

2 Comments:

Blogger Riverman said...

I used to race an RD400, at the time the best tire was the Michelin PZ2 for dry and PZ4 for wet. I need a two-stroke bike again!

1/07/2012 7:21 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

I remember using pirellis ... I also remember TRYING to run on Dunlops with that triangular profile.

I can't imagine how greasy those Firestone hot rod tires would be....

1/07/2012 8:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home