Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's Always Something - part II

On September 14,  I went to the hospital for surgery. What began as a serious operation that was going (went) to plan devolved into a series of crises that had me at death's door for nearly a week.

For me... much of this was lost in the darkness of unconsciousness. The emotional trauma on my family will take some time to resolve.

After being revived from a week of fading between oblivion and semi-consciousness I experienced some disturbing internal and external events that were heavily influenced by the sedation and pain management drugs that I was was subjected to.

I hope to be able to write something about the experience but, this will take some time to get my head around.

For now I wish you all good health and good fortune.

OMMAG