Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

I'm at a loss to think of anything better to say about Easter than a post I made about five years ago.

I'm going to take a deep breath and relax a bit! I hope everyone else will as well.
It seems a good thing when a time is allowed for a little meditation and introspection and I usually find this happens for me around significant dates on the calender.

So Easter! The time of renewal, the remembering of sacrifice and resurrection and what those things mean in our lives.

I'm thinking about how others I know are struggling with what life is dealing them. Some with big and life changing issues to manage and some with less urgent and less intimidating things happening. Some with new opportunities and horizons some just dealing with the same old stuff.

For one and all I'll spend a bit of time reflecting on our world and our lives. 


Thinking back over past years of posting...

Happy Easter

OMMAG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home