Monday, September 09, 2013

Some Help!

I frequently entertain myself  by scanning ads on E-bay.
Some are comedy gold as the illiterate offer assistance to those apparently incapable of using a computer. I thought that computer time was requisite for jailbirds. So, just what pathetic circumstances led to this?

Dumbass listing for friend?

"Im Listing this bike for my friend,its a 2008 Harley Sporster 1200 Low with less than 3,000 mls.clean fla title its in premo shape, always garaged, never layed down. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not takeing any offers.ist the best deal anywere."

 OMMAG

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Talnik said...

"So, just what pathetic circumstances led to this?"
My money's on an axe murder and theft.

9/11/2013 7:31 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Did you hear about the kijiji murder in Ontario?

9/12/2013 9:06 a.m.  
Anonymous Talnik said...

holy cow I just looked it up...

9/13/2013 7:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home