Bureaucrats Getting Their Guns
So far in the last 2 years armed agents of the EPA, BLM, FWS and NPS have all abused and assaulted US citizens. Each of these incidents have a direct connection to the Obama administration.
This is no joke. And, since when did the government have any right at all to assault the citizens it is supposed to work for?
Lifted from an article in PJ Tattler Rick Moran:
It may come as a surprise to many U.S. taxpayers, but a slew of federal agencies — some whose responsibilities seem to have little to do with combating crime — carry active law enforcement operations.
Here’s a partial list:
- The U.S. Department of Education
- The Bureau of Land Management (200 uniformed law enforcement rangers and 70 special agents)
- The U.S. Department of the Interior
- The U.S. Postal Inspection Service (with an armed uniformed division of 1.000)
- The National Park Service (made up of NPS protection park rangers and U.S. Park Police officers that operate independently)
- The Environmental Protection Agency (200 special agents)
- The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (224 special agents)
- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Revolting to say the least ...