Tuesday, March 28, 2006

CTV Shows us all about Journalistic Integrity!

JUST..check the post by Joanne at jojourn.blogspot.com about the YWCA "REPORT" that shows what "Most Canadians" prefer in Daycare.
Great call on the BS from the left wing hypocrites at YWCA and the Cheerleader Drum Bangers for LIberal causes at CTV....

Take special note of the repeated LIES and refusal to take responsibility for the misrepresentation ......from both the YWCA and CTV folks.

Good Going Joanne!

Labels:

Link

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne (True Blue) said...

Thanks, OMM-AG! Again though, I just want to extend my gratitude to the reporter who finally agreed to speak to me. If we are so quick to pillory these people when they already so rarely acknowledge us bloggers, we won't have access at all.

I think it's actually amazing that she agreed to so candidly explain her side of things. My issue is now with the YWCA.

3/29/2006 8:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home