Thursday, December 28, 2006

Casting Pearls Before Swine - The View

Hollywood stars: Cate Blanchett

Cate Blanchett was guest on "The View" on tuesday Morning!
I was channel surfing and she caught my eye .... amazing beauty!
Normally I would never turn past an opportunity to see or hear this stunning woman.

Then I realized it was the View .... CRAP ..... like seeing a diamond sitting in a pile of shit!
She was sitting between Joy Behar and Rosie O'Donnel........
Like seeing pearls cast before swine...... I had to change the channel !

OMMAG

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Culture is Couture! said...

I like that pearls before swine line...check out my blog and you will find the poem...The True Lily...to be another way of saying that same thing...I know what you mean...www.wisdom-sheba.blogpsot.com! Nice blog!

12/31/2006 1:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home