Friday, March 30, 2007

A Peach of an IDEA! Cashing In On Climate Change

Let it be Known:


I hereby serve notice to all that I alone claim the rights to the Intellectual Property that is the for fee service of Location Specific Climate Change Forecasting.
Let it be known that any and all similar services being offered under any similar or other names which purport to provide this service whether for profit or any consideration or for free are deemed to be in violation of my declared sole rights to this intellectual property.
Further that I am entitled to full compensation of any monetary gains derived from such violations as I deem to be in existence.

Any who read this notice will be deemed to be informed and thus required to report any violations of my intellectual property rights.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you wish to avail yourself of this service or report any violations you may do so by leaving your contact information as a comment to this posting:
Regards,
OMMAG

Henceforth the sole legal beneficiary of all climate change service fees.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home