Monday, July 16, 2007

Playing Tag in the Digital Ether!

Junk Mail!
Hate it with a passion ....... Chain letters Ditto!
Digital Chain mail .... grrrrr!
It's the Random Facts tag. Here are the rules:

1. Let others know who tagged you.

2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.

3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.

4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

http://arewelumberjacks.blogspot.com/2007/07/tag-im-it.html

But Roger Thomas tagged me and I feel like passing the perturbance along!

"Eight Things About MY self"
1) Cats Dogs and small children generally like me.
2) I do not necessarily like all cats, dogs or children.
3) I read an entire encyclopedia (collier's) between the ages of 6 and 8.
4) The scariest movie I ever saw was Space Master X9 ( aged 6 or 7 ).
5) I love "B" movies and consider Russ Meyer a genius.
6) The funniest movie I ever saw is "Hot Rods to Hell".
7) I've crashed a motorcycle at over 100mph and walked away.
8) I am a layed back and mild mannered person almost 99% of the time.

I will be posting the list of who I tagged as soon as I do it!

Fun and Games....
OMMAG

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger genslub3 said...

I saw that movie "hot rods" as the late show when I was 12 after our house almost burnt down and the fire fighters left,

I've never seen it since, the day it shows up in the cheap bins it's mine.

7/16/2007 12:33 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

So ... the house almost burnt down and the TV was still working!

Close call! eh?

7/16/2007 12:44 p.m.  
Blogger lumberjack said...

See? Easy.

Scariest movie: Blood and Roses. Don't remember what it was about but the previews had me afraid to go to bed for a month.

7/16/2007 10:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home