Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday's Beer!

Thanks to Darcey and the NBP.....
I get to sample another beer that would normally be outside my immediate grasp.



Welcome Black Dog Ale !

From Spanish Peaks Brewing Co. of Bozeman Montana.

Spanish peaks ....


This puppy pours a really nice deep amber with little froth on top and a very still body.
The aroma is very nice with good overtone of grassy hops on top of toasty malts.

The feel is clean and the flavour well balanced between hops and malts. A clean finish leaves a refreshed after taste and an overall rewarding experience. Very Nice .... I like it and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Later on you should head on over to DustMyBroom dot com to check out Darcey's picks for BLUES and Brews .....

Cheers!
OMMAG

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Temujin said...

I need to get me some of that. Love the darker stuff.

5/23/2008 5:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home