Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour ............

For the love of God .... are these people really this clueless?
From the comment ... "Thanks for promoting Earth Hour! Another way you can recruit people to the cause is by creatin a Earth Hour group on Commit21.com. Simply create....."

The Post :

Harley-Davidson and International Trucks .... working together to bring Dozens of Torontonians precious fuel so they can indulge in patio parties where they substitute evil electric lights with candles and back yard fire pits.

It's good to be a Torontonian ....... just go see the quotes in the article! LINK !

OMMAG

Labels: , ,

Link

2 Comments:

Blogger Lost Johnny said...

I would like to create a group. My group will be aptly named "Burning trees for Jesus". I will recruit my friends, co-workers and family to join me in my back yard drinking copius amounts of alcohol while applying flame to seasoned timber.

And just to show my commitment, I believe we shall celebrate for far more than one hour....

3/24/2009 8:24 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

I am IN !

3/24/2009 9:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home