Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I'm Sure They'll Be Lining Up.............

From the pages of Angel ...

“I’m asking for your help. I would like to meet an Israeli woman for marriage purposes,” Abdullah, a resident of Saudi Arabia, said in a recent letter to the Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem.

Arab men seek Israeli brides
“I have heard that the Israeli women are very smart and beautiful,” he added. “I’m ready to pay a dowry of camels, herds or even money. Please help me.”

Read It All ...

Gems in the comments there too!

OMMAG


Labels: , ,

Link

2 Comments:

Blogger The Red Fox said...

There is a serious business opportunity here.I realise that although Canuck chicks would not fetch as much as Isreali ladys,I am sure that these guys would part with a goat or two for smart and pretty Canadian beauties like Barbara Hall,Maude Barlow,or Libby Davies.A Belinda Stronach & Naomi Klein would certainly demand a fairly good camel.

3/05/2009 1:20 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Har!

But who get's to keep the camels??

3/05/2009 4:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home