Friday, April 03, 2009

Just Because It's Friday !

Say "He schon!" to Claudia.....

It's 168 days to Oktoberfest ..... so let's just have a beer and think about what's in store between now and then.




















It's Friday Night and I don't have anything new in the way of beer to share ..... so I think I'll just put my feet up .... keep a cool Warsteiner Dunkel close by and feel the love.


Dust My Broom has a sampling of very funked up blues and Darcey's pick for beer.

Lyrical Highlight:
I don't mind working, I work hard everyday.
I don't mind sweating baby, working hard to get my pay.
Me and my guitar got something to say. And I'm ready to play!

Cheers!

OMMAG

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lost Johnny said...

Claudia reminds me of the coaching clinic I attended today. Yes, spandex is good.

Being old isn't.

4/04/2009 7:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home