Wednesday, December 09, 2009

My New Project

I've begun collecting data on the effects of climate change and the socio-economic impact of it's effects on the intelligence of the emotionally unbalanced and the mentally deficient.

I hope to acquire funding from the Suzuki Foundation among others that finance climate studies.

My source data comes from global sources. These sources are the daily published efforts of the public media; news organisations, broadcasters, general publishers etc.
Some of the data derives from the stated positions of politicians.
I won't bother to look where the data is too nebulous and scattered to be of any use so the study will discount the proclamations of celebrities and entertainers.

Preliminary analysis seems to indicate that global warming makes ordinary idiots into complete morons.

I'm sure this can be proven conclusively provided that I am funded adequately.

Given enough financial resources I am sure there can be a consensus among my fellow researchers.

We invite you to contribute to this important field of research.

The consequences of delay could be are sure to be catastrophic.


OMMAG

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Minicapt said...

Winnipeg, Eh?
... if there is global cooling, how will you determine that?

Cheers

12/09/2009 11:45 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

No answer for that one....

12/10/2009 7:33 p.m.  
Anonymous greyburr said...

Don't get sucked in by confusing weather with Manitoba climate change,you know summer fishing,winter fishing/hunting.I know that the $$$$ could enticing but !!

12/10/2009 7:43 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Just send money ... I'll figure it out.

12/12/2009 12:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home