Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday's Beer !

Just tried a bottle of Schofferhofer Hefeweizen ...

And my oh my!

This genuine teutonic blonde is an eyefull......

She Pours into a tall glass producing an outstanding head of white foam. Looks cloudy to the point of being opaque.

A mouthfull......

Got to chew on the top a little and it was just chock full of hoppiness.

A snootfull....

Well balanced... aroma of floral hops, grasses and banna with citrus.

And she just keeps getting better....

Smooth and creamy on the tongue .... the palate gets a taste of buttery and slightly sweet grains.
Hops are greatly subdued after the head was done.

A heartbreaker .....

The finish is clean and leaves me lusting after more.

I could drink a lot of this beer..... Highly recommended by me to quench the biggest thirst.

There are ... of course : Other Opinions
And others...


OMMAG

Labels: , ,

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home