Thursday, April 29, 2010

Watching TV

So I was ....... watching TV really early in the morning and I see there is a new show with David Duchovny on Showtime .... apparently Davey's been a busy boy .. at least in 2008-2009.

Anyway .... the Show is called Californication ( a really not so clever cluge using the title of one of Ducky's old movies - Kalifornia - and a simple minded rip off a RHCP song title.)

And .. as expected David's acting in this series amounts to pretty much the same faux hipster douchebag cool affectation that he's offered the world in every other role he's played.




After all .... even the premise of a burn-out popular writer who moves to California to pursue his main interests of being a full time douchebag and riding some imagined charisma of days gone by is not much of a stretch.

There are however some interesting supporting players in the script.

One of the key players in the show is actress Natascha Mcelhone. .....


Who I just cannot shake the

impression is some kind of a relation to ........


Conan O'Brian .......

Which leaves me with a disturbing image ....






Since I believe that David Duchovny would probably nail just about anything that walks ....


I think Conan had better keep his pants on.

Cheers!

OMMAG

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is funny.....but seriously get some sleep. :D

Mrs. OMMAG

5/01/2010 9:19 a.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

If I wake up at 4 or 5 am .... what would you like me to do?

5/01/2010 12:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home