One More Middle Aged Guy

OMMAG... Noticed this quote in the news: "It's very important for us to sequence these big initiatives in a way where they don't all just crash at the same time" ......

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Know Your Enemy

You may actually want to thank Bill Press for clarifying his (and many other libtard's) ideas about your right to have an opinion.



BILL PRESS (32:49): I think this says more about the American people than it does about President Obama. I think it just shows once again that the American people are spoiled. Basically, spoiled-- as a people, we are too critical. We are quick to rush to judgment, we are too negative, we are too impatient. Especially impatient. We want it all solved yesterday, and if you don't, I don't care who you are -- get out of the way.


Me .... I'm just enjoying the schadenfreude.

OMMAG

Labels: Bastards., Clowns in Politics, Know Your Enemy

Link

posted by OMMAG at 9:01 p.m.

1 Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

our enemy is within my friend..sigh..................hope your weekend is fab..it's hot hot hot here!!:)

7/18/2010 2:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: OMMAG
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Try to be Observant, tend to be Critical and Judgmental. Love Life and Don't Care for People and Things that Screw it up!

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Live Freedom