Monday, January 03, 2011

R.I.P. Honey

Anne Francis ... one of my favorite actresses from the 60s

IMDB Bio

What a looker! Even though she was middle aged when I first noticed her ... that's a face that sticks with a guy.











On the same track a long time Brit character actor fell to the reaper today:

Pete Postlethwaite .......

A face you would always remember .... I can't recall the first time I saw his mug in a movie ... but that face sure did stick in the memory.

This guy was the quintessential character face ... a type ... the working class guy who brought a gritty sort of integrity into every character played.

The IMDB Record of Pete's Work

Peace to you as well Pete.

OMMAG

Labels: ,

Link

2 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Mark Cassel said...

I was ten and eleven when Honey West was aired. On Friday Night!
We all thought she was absolutely gorgeous.

1/06/2011 5:40 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

And you were right!

1/06/2011 6:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home