Monday, May 23, 2011

I Refer To Malthusianism

I was looking for some references to the anti-social ideologues that so many on the left seem to hold up as examples to be paid attention to and whose ideas need to parroted.

This article by some guy using the moniker "Hank Hyena" 10 Stupid Human Hating Ecologists .... came up in one of my searches ... which I found apropos to the theme.

Hank wrote this for the Humanity+ at Parsons blog ... last year ...

And it fits in nicely with some other works that I have been following ... Revisionist thinking for one which I see as one of the crutches of the anti-social progressives. It seems to me that there has never been a case of these meddling monsters having any argument or justification for the things they wish on us all that does not begin with a false assumption ... or a falsehood ... or a false perspective of history.

OMMAG

Labels:

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home