Friday, March 02, 2012

A Little Snow ....

A little blizzard is sitting over southern Manitoba right now .... not a record amount of snow coming down but still a real deal winter storm.

From The Weather Channel ....

In the last 24 hours it looks like we got more snow than for the whole winter ........
Now you might think that after seeing the snow come down for that amount of time .... and after at the very least seeing the state of the streets .... that someone would exercise a bit of sense about going out in a freekin electric wheelchair.

Since my phone won't take pictures anymore .... I can't actually show you what I saw about a block from my house .... but .... just picture a thing with 8" wheels spinning away in the middle of the damned road ... dead center in the street ... right in the path of oncoming vehicles as well as any coming up from behind. We are talking about a street that has enough snow on it so that cars are basically staying in the ruts and taking turns on the narrower parts where other vehicles are parked.

Now ... I'm not afraid to stop my truck and get out to help someone who needs it... I've done whenever I thought I needed to in the past!

But I have to say .... Just because a guy is in a wheelchair ... does not entitle one to be a freekin idiot.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger KurtP said...

I had to mow my lawn today.

I feel your pain :-)

3/02/2012 6:55 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

I am biting my tongue now!

3/02/2012 7:11 p.m.  
Blogger KurtP said...

it was 82 (F)- i was sweating.

3/02/2012 10:26 p.m.  
Blogger ambisinistral said...

What's that white stuff on the ground?

3/02/2012 11:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home