Canada's Taxpayer Funded Propaganda Machine
The CBC will play the role of soapbox and megaphone for the other leftwing political entities from the Party Quebecois separatist traitors to the communist manifesto loving NDP to the freakshow Green party. But when it comes to the LPC there is a special love affair.
The news as presented by CBC is a continuous drip of fauning and supportive opinion in coverage of all things related to the liberals. The propagation of politically correct and "progressive" opinions is the standard for the CBC. Never mind that this is all based on falsehood and distorted world views.
To the CBC this is bread and butter.
Small Dead Animals observes:
2009: CBC Refuses to run CPC anti-Ignatieff attack ads. "We'll only accept political advertising like that when there is an election campaign on," he told Canwest. "We have generally pretty strict guidelines."You can pester the Ombudsman by email and Twitter.
2013: Justin Trudeau's "teacher" ad aired on CBC's Hockey Night in Canada during the Ottawa/Philadelphia broadcast tonight, at least once. I must have missed Stephen Harper's visit to Rideau Hall earlier today.
- We do not need the CBC to see our sports broadcasts (which the CBC does a damned poor job of as it is).
- We do not need the CBC to learrn about Canada (which the CBC wilfully misrepresents).
- We do not need the CBC to to hear about opinions from Toronto's liberal elitists.
- We do not need the CBC to be told what aspects of Canadian culture are important nor do we need the CBC to understand what Canadian culture is.
- We do not need the products that are generated by the pathetic efforts of the CBC to produce what they consider relevant Canadian content.
- We do not need the CBC to rebroadcast and rerun foreign entertainment.