Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Serving Self Interest Since 2008

http://www.black-and-right.com/2014/02/05/quote-of-the-day-583/

This has got to be the sickest political joke of the year!

Remember the SLUT activist Sandra Fluke, who made herself the center of attention by taking a Christian College to court over their student medical insurance coverage?

I am extremely moved by the outpouring of local and national support I have received since I announced that I was considering running for office. My entire career has been devoted to the public interest, whether representing victims of human trafficking or advocating for working families. I am committed to continuing that fight in Sacramento, working to protect our environment, ensure our access to health care, and create the jobs that are desperately needed. While I strongly considered offering my candidacy for Congress, I feel there is a better way for me to advance the causes that are important to our community.
Sandra Fluke
Career? Public Interest? "Consider" running for Congress?  REALLY?

In the world of progressive politics this qualifies as self sacrifice. For the rest of society, who must suffer the consequences of the progressive agenda and having the  demands of political correctness shoved down their throats it is just another turd on the ever growing pile of crap that these liberal twits are heaping on society.

OMMAG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home