Monday, October 29, 2007

Scams and Other BS!

What a lucky fellow I am!
Today I got not One but Two pieces of mail from people who wish to change my life for the BETTER!

All they need is my cooperation and support..... Yep!

First the generous people of the "Readers Digest Association" have gone to great lengths to contact me because they really want to make sure that I get the $500,000 dollars that I have been so lucky to find myself preselected to be eligible to receive! WOW
All I have to do is send in the special NUMBERS that I am to receive in the MAIL very soon!
If you want to get in on the action maybe you too can be so lucky!!!

Just send your personal information for contact to:
Reader's Digest, Customer Service, PO Box 11628 Stn Centre-Ville, Montreal, QC H3C 5Y4

Let them know that you too should be as lucky as this!!


Oh Yes .... the second letter : From None Other Than The Hon.S. Dion, Depute / M.P. Chef de l'opposition , Saint - Laurent - Cartierville ......

I have been ensured that Stephane Dion and the Liberal Opposition are committed to ENSURING the Rights of Western Farmers to determine the future of the CWB!!

WHEW.... !! That's a relief......

Good thing that when I sent an e-mail to complain to Ralph Goodale in 2005 over the Trust legislation breach they saw fit to add my info to their own Data Base! Otherwise the LIberals wouldn't have my address to share among themselves and keep me informed of all these really important things that they need to make sure I am properly informed about!

So far I have been informed of important things from Liberals in Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Ontario, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick!!

I can hardly wait to see what kind of prizes I will be selected in advance to ensure that I win!

OMMAG

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So, out of curiousity, what happened with the reader's digest?

7/09/2010 6:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home