Thursday, February 07, 2008

I Am A Bad Man!

Update to the Original Post

For thinking that the driver of a car that goes out of control should or could be held accountable!


Especially if it's already been determined in the media that the driver is a Sympathetic figure!

Now I'm getting some flack in the comments about being harsh! Fair enough ... maybe if Lisa and her family are suffering from the shock of this then it's NOT FAIR to be critical at this point!

Lisa Klassen is on a respirator in the EU still .... and certainly does deserve our concern for her wellbeing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That however does not mean that the media's handling of this story is anything but crap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


As for the media coverage ...... still bogus.

Lisa Klassen is being used as a sympathetic character by writers that are more interested in Making the story than in just reporting it!

Let's get the facts of the story ok!

Oh yes and POOR Lisa Can't Remember Anything about her "Accident"! the MSM would have us believe that Lisa Klassen is just the innocent victim of an Evil SUV!


CBC and CTV are keeping this piece of claptrap alive with the lead in about Lisa Klassen by telling us that her "Vehicle" went out of control and dropped into the Red River!

Yes the inanimate machine suddenly came to LIFE and destroyed itself as it maliciously tried to kill its driver... None of this Has ANYTHING to do with the 23 Year Old SPEEDING on a Known Dangerous piece of road!


I want to know what the Black Box recorded about her speed and braking!

The RCMP should have looked at this by now and found out what she was doing.. and I say if she was speeding she could (I recant the should be) be charged with reckless driving. But will not be because the RCMP seldom if ever do.

Apparently this makes me in need of a "Chill Pill".....OK! then I'll admit that facing charges at this point would be too much.

I hope that Lisa IS alright in every way!

I say just answer the one real question that the reporters have not answered "What caused the driver to lose control?"

And quit trying to make it sound like the vehicle is the problem.


OMMAG


Labels: , ,

Link

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! No mercy from you!...have you ever lost control of your vehicle on ice?
I realise that you are skeptical because the media like to protect the rich and famous. I don't think Lisa's family fits that category. In fact watch for the smears to get real crazy when they remember that Cindy is Christian.

2/07/2008 1:08 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Well Yes I have lost control on ice!
I also never claimed not EVER that it was not my fault!

I also am not claiming that Lisa is the one promoting this BS.
It is the media nitwits who are entirely responsible for the story's spin on this.
That is up until the point where Poor Little Lisa Can't Remember... Possible but highly unlikely and altogether TOO convenient!
She IS NOT the victim in this incident. She is and should be held Responsible!

2/07/2008 1:34 p.m.  
Blogger PITT said...

Shit dude, take a chill pill. No one knows the facts yet, so don't start speculating while she is still in the ICU. I just happen to know her as a pilot and she is one of the safest pilots out there. I also heard that she did not appear to be speeding but was passing someone on the bridge when this happened, perhaps to get into the right lane to turn north down main street on the way to work. Also she was not late for work as she was 10- 15 minutes from her place of work and the accident happened 30 minutes before she was to start work.
Dont' you think she has gone thru enough without being charged with something. ?

If it happened to your daughter would you be talking this shit ?

2/07/2008 4:18 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong!

But what you heard and what happened can be very different things.
Also may be that the reports of her memory loss may not be factual.
The media are clearly playing this story exactly because of Lisa's Sister who has some public recognition. After that point they are perpetuating a story that portrays the woman as the victim without any particular justification except that it makes a 'good' story line.

My point in this matter is how the media are playing the story. And the way they avoid any thought of the driver being responsible for the crash.

Tell ya what! If I am wrong about her being responsible then I'll post it.

2/07/2008 4:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree! She must have been speeding and/or not paying attention. I drive over that bridge on a regular basis and many drivers reach speeds of over 100 Km per hour. The media is saying the cause of the accident was the snow build up. If so, then were are the other cars that flew over?
I have nothing agaist Lisa Klassen. I wish her all the best. My point, we all make mistakes! Let's find out what really happened.

2/14/2008 10:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home